I finally wrote something besides my blog today! The downside is that I will not finish my 6th book today, breaking my one-a-day pattern for books. Of course, I just started Don Quixote, which is about a thousand pages, and I'm reading it slowly, so I'll be lucky if I finish this one book this week. Anyway, the point is that I wrote a poem! It's my first attempt at a certain form. I'm not big on writing in form, but it's a good exercise. I haven't decided if it's a good poem or not. Probably not, but I kind of like it. So, if you want, check it out on my other blog: Thoughts and Love: Wandering Words.
Today is Sunday. It's weird how every day is exactly the same in here. The schedule is exactly the same and everyone acts exactly the same, so it's hard to remember if it's Sunday or Thursday or Christmas Day. But I tried to make today a little different than yesterday. Taking time to write a poem was part of that effort. I intend to do more of that though. Maybe I'll write a story one of these days.
My Schedule For Today:
23:24 - Begin Food Fast
06:14 - Begin 3-minute sit
06:17 - Vital Signs
06:24 - Clinical Blood Collection (4.5 mL)
08:24 - Begin Water Fast
09:14-09:19 - Feel Check (not time dependent)
09:24 - Dose (4 mg Warfarin)
10:24 - End food & water fast
10:29-10:34 - Begin breakfast (subject must consume entire meal within 25 minutes)
10:30-10:54 - End breakfast (was all food consumed?)
13:29-13:34 - Begin lunch (subject must consume entire meal within 25 minutes)
13:30-13:54 - End lunch (was all food consumed?)
15:00-15:15 - Clinical urine collection (40 mL)
18:29-18:34 - Begin dinner (subject must consume entire meal within 25 minutes)
18:30-18:54 - End dinner (was all food consumed?)
22:29-22:34 - Begin snack (subject must consume entire meal within 25 minutes)
22:30-22:54 - End snack (was all food consumed?)
23:24 - Begin food fast.
And that's exactly what every day this week has been like, and what every day next week will be like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment